Imagine your child's smile and laughter as you sing, dance and play together week after week! Hearing their first attempts and singing and watching them boogie are memories that last a lifetime!
Music Together is an internationally recognized early childhood music program for infants, toddlers, preschoolers, kindergarteners, and the adults who love them.
What is a Music Together class?
- A community of families sharing songs, instrument play, and movement activities in a relaxed and playful setting.
- Music learned through developmentally appropriate activities that respect the unique learning styles of very young children.
- Infants, toddlers, and preschoolers participating at their own levels in family-style classes of mixed ages.
- Parents and caregivers contributing to the enrichment of their child's music environment - regardless of their own musical abilities.
- 45 minutes of PURE FUN with your child every week!
Each semester includes:
- Weekly 45-minute classes teaching a new song collection every fall, winter and spring (summer classes are a mix of various collections).
- "Music Together at Home: Helping Your Child Grow Musically" parent DVD for new families.
- A professionally recorded CD and a songbook each semester.
- Parent education to help adults understand and enhance their child's music development.
See our class in action: