Imagine your child's smile and laughter as you sing, dance and play together week after week! Hearing their first attempts and singing and watching them boogie are memories that last a lifetime!
Music Together is an internationally recognized early childhood music program for infants, toddlers, preschoolers, kindergarteners, and the adults who love them.
What is a Music Together class?
- A community of families sharing songs, instrument play, and movement activities in a relaxed and playful setting.
- Music learned through developmentally appropriate activities that respect the unique learning styles of very young children.
- Infants, toddlers, and preschoolers participating at their own levels in family-style classes of mixed ages.
- Parents and caregivers contributing to the enrichment of their child's music environment - regardless of their own musical abilities.
- 45 minutes of PURE FUN with your child every week!
Each semester includes:
- Weekly 45-minute classes teaching a new song collection every fall, winter and spring (summer classes are a mix of various collections).
- "Music Together at Home: Helping Your Child Grow Musically" parent DVD for new families.
- A professionally recorded CD and a songbook each semester.
- Parent education to help adults understand and enhance their child's music development.
"I have seen my son's love of music grow tremendously since beginning Music Together classes through Mini Melodies. From attending the classes, to singing and dancing at home, I see him at his happiest when music is involved. The program has nurtured his musicality and exposed him to much more than I could have hoped for at such a young age. It is truly a fun and invaluable program." -Melissa, Mini Melodies Mom
See our class in action: